RINGS SIZE CHART
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE
1. MEASURE YOUR FINGER
- Use a string or metric tape (or if you feel creative some dental floss) and wrap around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the end meets with a pen.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement from the inside CIRCUMFERENCE column on the above chart.
- If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well and choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
2. MEASURE A RING YOU ALREADY HAVE
- Please be sure that the ring you are measuring is for the same finger and same hand as the one you want to buy.
- Take a ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
- Choose the closest measurement from the inside DIAMETER column on the above chart.